Whoa! Where am I?

__________________________________________________Librarians are encyclopedias of AWESOME__________

Tuesday, January 1

Happy beginnings

Heading out to spend this gloriously sunny and chilly New Year's Day with friends on the sliding hill and snowshoe trails in beautiful Hampton, NB.  I have two healthy children, both of whom slept through the night, and one lovely partner who joins me for New Year's parties and snowy adventures, even when he'd rather be watching footie on the couch.  My parents are both alive and well.  I have friends who love me.  I am blessed.
Starting back to my Masters degree in January and will be teaching yoga again for the first time since the baby was born.  Happy beginnings.  And happy New Year to you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year from our family to yours!
    Big hugs!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete